It’s been a while since I last posted or done a YouTube Vlog so I wanted to give everyone an update about my life.
- Facebook – I deleted Everyone except family members. I would have deleted my account entirely but I need it for work and have a ton of photos on it.
- Twitter – Changed my name and unfollowed some people who might allow weirdos to find me. I also made a placeholder account for my name.
- Youtube – I have a video planned but can’t make it until the swelling from my toothache goes away.
- Instagram – I unfollowed almost everyone with a bot and got temporarily suspended. I will be following people again slowly after I make sure they’re not just a spam account.
- Google plus – Still a ghost town but only change I made was to get a custom url.
- Still getting used to Dulce and she’s still getting used to my other dog and my cat.
- Going to pick up my daughter this week. She spent the summer in Mexico so I’m looking forward to seeing her in person again.
- Keisa may have gotten a second job that pays pretty well and pays weekly!
- Keisa also is finally ready to get her drivers license.
- I’m actually making money off the ebooks I’m selling on Amazon which is really weird.
- I broke a part of my tooth and am in pain. Can’t go to the dentist so I’m hopeful this Tramadol holds me over for now.
- I’ve been watching TV more. I loved the Descendants 2 BTW.
- I went to the dollar store and accidentally had the car in neutral when I went in the store. It rolled out into the lane part of the parking lot blocking traffic and making a strong case as to why I should give up driving.
- Used my iPad as a hotspot for the first time and it made me realize I’m not confined to my desk every day when I work.
- Got made fun of a lot on Twitter but I handled it without letting it bother me too much.
- Work has been slow and stress-free. I got to work extra hours this week so that I can have some off later.
- I worked some fun projects on Youtube and Twitter so it was almost like not even working because I enjoyed it.
- I found out I can write my TV, computer, and internet service off on my taxes.
- There have been changes at work but for once I didn’t freak out. Yay me!!!
- I’m not sure my meds are working. I’ve been stuck in depression.
- Having trouble with my memory so I make a lot of notes.
- Thinking about going off my meds. I know my wife said she doesn’t want me to but I feel it’s my decision so I’m working on a pro/con list.
- I’ve been watching a lot of mental health videos on YouTube. Shout out to my current favorite mental health warrior The Road Down Bipolar He posts great videos so check him out and subscribe.
- I joined a Facebook group called Mentally Ill You Tuber Friends Unite! and love the support there.
That was pretty much it. Keep an eye on my Youtube as I have an actually planned out video this time that I will actually edit. I just need to be able to talk first. Have a great day!