Been awhile since my last update so here is my latest news.
- Picked up Vanessa in Yuma, AZ. I don’t know if I mentioned it before but she spent the summer in Mexico with my mother in-law.
- Rebecca had her 14th birthday. The highlight for her was probably when she got a clarinet of her own. She had been begging for one for a few years but those suckers are expensive.
- David started 6th grade at his new school. He was excited but now just seems meh about it.
- Keisa is still waiting to here back from Amazon about when her orientation will happen. She plans on it being a second job. Sounds hard to me.
- I’ve been in constant pain since the trip to Yuma and am finally considering going to a doctor about it.
- For now we have to keep our cat separated from the dogs with baby gates. Don’t want the cat to die.
- I have been averaging 3 hours of sleep a night. I blame the pain
- I decided to be myself on YouTube. I may get made fun of but it’s the real me.
- My 7 month old leg wound is finally healing. (More on that later)
Have a great day!