Happy New Year!
It is now officially 2017 and that terrible year that was called 2016 is finally behind us. I know it’s a silly to celebrate an arbitrary date as if it actually had any type of significance but I think this year I will do just that. For the first time in my adult life, I actually have a plan or perhaps you would call it a rough outline of how I want my year to go. I decided to list out my goals in 2017 in no particular order.
1) Follow the financial budget Keisa and I agreed on.
2) Give up soda.
3) Don’t eat out more than one time every two weeks.
4) No alcohol.
5) Start blogging at least four times a week.
6) Follow a lot less people on social media.
7) Don’t let work stress me out.
8) Go out of the house more and visit places like the park, zoo, etc…
9) Spend more time with my kids.
10) Find a way to make some extra money.
So these are my goals. I wonder how many I will have accomplished by the end of 2017.