I’ve been on Seroquel for two weeks now and can honestly say it’s the best and worst thing ever.
- I no longer have the urge to hurt myself or even suicidal thoughts.
- I’m a lot happier than I’ve been at any time since my bipolar diagnosis.
- My anxiety level is almost nonexistent.
- I can finally make it through the night without waking up a couple dozen times.
- I’m always sleepy.
- I have brain fog that makes it hard to remember things.
- I have a bit of an issue with my speech i.e. stuttering
- It’s really hard to concentrate especially when driving because I tend to zone out.
I’m willing to put up with the side effects of Seroquel but do hope that they decrease over time. Luckily, I don’t have the intense hunger everyone talks about on this medication because my body probably couldn’t handle that.
I will keep you updated on my progress and it was pretty hard to even write this because of the brain fog